So, with one practice down and a second one fully booked – I want to confirm our plans for the rest of 2020. Please appreciate at the moment, we do not have all the answers and these plans are very dependent on government advice and could be affected by any future developments.

As it stands – we are planning to restart full race meetings from Sunday 19th July. We feel, given the lay out of the arena and space that we have available that we can run with spectators and that people will be able to adhere to social distancing guidelines. This is subject to the smooth running of the next practice day – racers, please adhere to the guidelines we have issued. Without your cooperation, we will not be in a position to safely reopen.
Any meetings run for the foreseeable future will be at reduced numbers for both spectators and racers. This will require payment in advance. I have a system that we have used for the practice days and will continue to use for racers. I am finalising a booking platform for spectators to use – this will be linked on our new website.
Only those who have booked and paid in advance will be given admission. I appreciate this may not be ideal for all – however with reduced capacity, I can not put anyone in a position where they turn up on the day only to find we are at capacity.

We do not yet know what the fixtures for the rest of the year look like and will be deciding after the 19th July. Any planned open meetings are not likely to run due to reduced capacities we are expecting to have to run too.

Now, the meeting on the 19th:
We are planning to run street bangers, ladies bangers, Juniors, Prod A, drift rod, 1600 prod rod and F2 stox.
Again, I’d like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for their continued support. I’m confident that with your cooperation, we can get back on track soon and allow as many people as possible to enjoy a sunday afternoon of action again.
Keep watching here and when we are in a position to confirm more, accept bookings etc I will let you know.